A30® Aviation Headset with Bluetooth
● Lightweight design with low clamping force for unparalleled comfort. A full-sized
around-ear headset with 20% less clamping force than the A20.
● Unmatched audio clarity with active equalization. Incoming signals are shaped
and equalized for enhanced clarity and intelligibility.
● Industry-leading active noise reduction with three user selectable modes.
Adjustable noise cancellation modes to accommodate different use cases or
● Precision-focused noise cancelling microphone. The noise cancelling microphone
is engineered for aircraft with “hot mic” or PTT systems to increase clarity and
reduce background noise during transmission. Mic winglets also allow for precise
mic and boom adjustments.
● Robust, durable design that is FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139a certified. The
headset is FAA/EASA TSO certified and has passed 145 separate tests by the Bose
engineering and quality assurance team to ensure endurance in challenging
● Removable/Side swappable down cable and mic, no tools required. Boom mic and
cable can be mounted on either side of the headset without using any tools.
● Bluetooth® audio (for select models). Connect wirelessly to mobile devices, audio
systems and electronic flight bags. Audio prioritization allows users to mix
Bluetooth® audio with intercom audio or have intercom transmissions mute
Bluetooth® temporarily. A non-Bluetooth® headset variant is also available.
● Shielded, durable and flexible cable. Cable is resistant to radiated emissions with a
thin design that allows for increased freedom of movement and easy storage.
● Digital active noise cancellation. Significantly reduces ambient noise, allowing
users to lower radio volume to a more comfortable listening level.
For internal and reseller distribution only – Bose confidential March 2023
● Long term durability. Built and tested for extended use in demanding
environments, having passed 145 separate tests by the Bose research and
development team to ensure headset endurance.
● Tap control for talk-through communication. Double-tap either earcup to engage
low mode and optimize audio for interpersonal communications outside of the
● Multiple plug types. Available in dual plug, LEMO (6 pin), XLR (5 pin) and U174
variants, with U384 and other connectors becoming available in the upcoming year
for GA, commercial and military customers.
● Automatic shutoff. Powers down automatically when not in use. An auto-on
feature is also available on select panel-powered configurations.
● Exceptional battery life. Two AA batteries power 25-plus hours of Bluetooth® use
and 45-plus hours without. Aircraft-powered variants are also available.
● Bypass communications mode. Primary intercom audio is available with or without
● Five-year limited warranty with acclaimed service. Worldwide coverage (excludes
wear items like ear cushions, mic covers and headbands).
● Carrying case. Includes a strap and an internal zippered storage compartment and
enhanced padding for safe and secure storage.
Why choose when you could have it all?
The Bose A30 Aviation Headset is best utilized where noise is pervasive, comfort is required, and communication is critical.
Breathtaking comfort. Showstopping quiet.
The Bose A30 is the highest-performing, most comfortable around-ear aviation headset for pilots we have ever created. It dramatically elevates every flight with the best combination of comfort, audio clarity, and active noise cancellation on the market.
Setting the bar for long term comfort
The A30’s lightweight design with low clamping force provides unparalleled comfort over long flights. It upholds the acclaimed noise cancellation of the Bose A20 but features a lower overall weight and 20% reduced clamping force.
Audio on your terms
The A30 features the best balance of attenuation and audio clarity of any pilot headset on the market. Its optional Bluetooth® interface and three selectable modes of active noise cancellation with talk-through communication provide industry-leading communication across all types of aircraft.
Designed to perform
With a sleek, modern design and a toolless side swappable mic, the A30 is engineered to provide versatility and a new level of performance in nearly every cockpit environment. Additionally, the headset is made with materials chosen for strength and durability without the bulk and clamping force of typical aviation headsets.