There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
- Flight Crew (475)
- Training (455)
- Pilot/AME Supplies (706)
- Models (4948)
- Flight Sim (37)
- Kids' Hangar (336)
- Gift Items (1497)
- Apparel (294)
- Books (1439)
Men's Navy Uniform Pants by A Cut Above
Made of high grade machine washable 52%Polyester/45%Wool/3%Spandex blend, these pants are optimized to benefit from the poly, the wool, and the spandex.
What makes our airline uniform trousers great?
- Airline compliant color, style, quality
- Machine Washable
- Value Priced
- Consistent and reliable color matching
- Durable Anti-Static finish
- No fading
- No scratchy wool – only long fine wool fibers
- Non-slip rubberized waistband
- Dependable and durable
What can make a uniform trouser not so great?
- Baggy legs that make you look shorter and stockier.
- Baggy crotch that binds with each stride.
- Skin irritating low quality wools and finishes
- Dry clean requirements taking up your time and money
- Static buildup
- Inconsistent color that may or may not match a blazer
- Wide baggy legs that make you look shorter and stockier.
Wool is the best material for making uniform pants. Not only will it hold a crease for multiple wears, it also absorbs moisture while releasing odors unlike the low price alternative polyester/rayon. Cotton is nice for your days off but cannot provide the professional image that your passengers look for and your chief pilot expects.