There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
IC-A16 Transceiver handheld with Bluetooth by Icom
Bluetooth® version offers hands-free operation.
The A16 is the ideal flight companion for the student pilot. This radio practically pays for itself by saving pilots both engine hours and fuel during preflight communications with the tower. Users appreciate the A16’s compact, waterproof design for one hand operation for working on the flight line, using it for back up in any aircraft, or for use by ground crew. Its 2400mAh Li-ion battery lasts over 17 hours and the radio includes a nice sit in rapid charger.
|6W typ. (PEP), 1.8W (CW)|
|200 with 10 memory banks|
|2400mAh Li-ion battery, up to 17 hours
Typical operation; Tx:Rx:Stand-by duty ratio = 5:5:90, Bluetooth/backlight OFF
Communications Only with Bluetooth®
Air band radios are usually operated in high noise environments, so it is essential for the pilot’s radio to provide loud audio. The A16 internal speaker delivers a loud 1500mW audio output with clear sound to cut through cabin or tarmac noise.
- Bluetooth® version offers hands-free operation
- Full keypad to input the channel or frequency directly
- Exclusive button for 121.5MHz emergency channel
- Side tone function to hear your own voice via a third party aviation headset
- LCD backlight for night time operation
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Low battery indication and beep alert
- Adjustable microphone gain setting
- BNC type antenna connector
- IP67 waterproof
- Internal VOX capability
- Weather alert
No specifications found
- Code IC-A16 #11
- EAN 4909723145264
- SKU IC-A16 #11
- Weight 1000