There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
- Flight Crew (476)
- Training (456)
- Pilot/AME Supplies (708)
- Models (4991)
- Flight Sim (37)
- Kids' Hangar (351)
- Gift Items (1499)
- Apparel (296)
- Books (1455)
C130H Hercules 1:72 New Tool 2020 !!! by Zvesda
Highly anticipated, all plastic masterpiece of epic proportions ! If there is any criticism of modern tool ZVESDA kits- it is that they are so fine as to be absolutely intimidating!- especially to the beginning modeler [ ESPECIALLY their airliner kits ! ]. Top shelf material ! Start building one of these things right now & it will take your mind off COVID for months ! According to one reviewer, there are parts in this box for C-130E,C-130H & Hercules C-1[C-130K] variants [check out the review on cybermodeler]. Decals cover several aircraft, as follows:
1. С-130H, serial no. 78-0811, 758th Airlift Squadron of the US AIR FORCE, Pittsburgh airbase, 2007.
2. C-130H, 14th Aviation Squadron of the Polish Air Force, Podwiz airbase, 2010.
3. C-130H serial no.95178, 15th Composed Transport Squadron of the Republic Korea Air Force, Seongnam airbase, 2012.
4. С-130H serial no.83-0002, 401th Tactical Airlift Squadron of the Japan Self Defense Forces, Nagoya/Komaki airbase, 2020.
5. С-130K XV215 'Oh Lordy, It's The Fat Slags' serial no.66-8565, Lyneham Transport Wing, RAF Lyneham 1991.
This aircraft took a part in “Operation Desert Storm".
No specifications found
- Code ZVE7321
- SKU ZVD7321
- Weight 1250
- Size X 34
- Size Y 10
- Size Z 48