There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
- Flight Crew (480)
- Training (481)
- Pilot/AME Supplies (736)
- Models (6161)
- Flight Sim (45)
- Kids' Hangar (349)
- Gift Items (1535)
- Apparel (284)
- Books (1683)
Aircraft Systems: Practical Flying Series 2nd Edition Softcover by McGraw-Hill
Aircraft Systems takes you on a thoroughly illustrated tour of the systems that make your plane work, giving you step-by-step procedures and troubleshooting tips that improve safety and cut risk, no matter what the situation.
This book offers a fully illustrated and complete systems presentation of single-engine and light-twin engine aircraft; includes in-flight troubleshooting techniques-system by system; how to approach covers aircraft maintenance, fuel systems, electrical systems to deicing, and anti-deicing systems and more.
Includes information on how to:
- Make better piloting decisions both in the air and on the ground
- Avoid risk with a better understanding of preflight inspections
- Troubleshoot in-flight problems and handle emergencies in any system
- Cut costs with better maintenance, improved communication with mechanics, and correct choices in engine overhauls
- Recognize and overcome bad interactions between systems
Aircraft Systems delivers the critical, confidence-building guidance that you'll rely on every time you enter the cockpit!
2nd edition, published 1999, 304 pages, black & white illustrations and photographs, softcover, 7 1.2" x 9 1/4" (inches)
No specifications found
- Code 107108
- EAN 9780070386051
- SKU 9780070386051
- Weight 800
- Size X 19
- Size Y 24
- Size Z 2