There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Gleim Instructor Flt.Maneuvers Sc*Nsi* by Gleim
The latest edition of the Flight Instructor Flight Maneuvers book is completely updated to contain all the revised FAA Practical Test Standards for the Flight Instructor practical test. Don't get caught with old information. Also included in this latest edition is Gleim's own practical test Oral Exam Guide. This includes a listing of the most common questions asked by Pilot Examiners during the oral portion of the practical test. This is all presented in the easy-to-study Gleim question/answer format.
- 3-in-1 Book: Flight Maneuvers, Practical Test Standards, and Oral Exam Guide
- Detailed illustrations for each flight maneuver
- List of common errors to learn from previous mistakes
- Contains the new PTS Standards effective November 1, 2006
- Learn faster by knowing what to do before you perform the maneuver
Flight Instructor Flight Maneuvers and Practical Test PrepÂ is designed to SIMPLIFY and FACILITATE your flight instructor training in a single-engine land airplane. This book teaches you how to instruct each flight maneuver or other subject area (such as preflight preparation) prior to your flight lesson. Thus, you will be thoroughly prepared to spend more quality time in the airplane. Additionally, with the inclusion of an oral exam guide, this book serves as an excellent review prior to your FAA practical (flight) test.
We carefully designedÂ Flight Instructor Flight Maneuvers and Practical Test PrepÂ to make it easy for you to learn and understand. For example:
- They outline and illustrate each flight maneuver you will perform during your flight training. You will know what to expect and what to do before your instructor demonstrates how to instruct the maneuver. You will learn faster because you understand what to do.
- They have included discussion of the FAA's list of common errors made during each flight maneuver. This will help you learn from others' mistakes.
- Each FAA practical test task is explained in terms of what your FAA-designated examiner, or FAA inspector, may expect you to interpret or demonstrate. You will be thoroughly prepared to complete your practical test confidently and successfully.
- They help you focus on gaining practical test standard proficiency as quickly as possible to prep you for your FAA practical (flight) test.
- Finally, with the new oral exam questions and answers included in the book, you will be completely prepared and confident for every aspect of your practical test.
Additionally, this book contains the FAA Flight Instructor (single-engine land airplane) Practical Test Standards reprinted verbatim.
Flight Instructor Flight Maneuvers and Practical Test PrepÂ is one of five related books, each in outline/illustration format, to be used for your ground and flight training. The other four books are Pilot Handbook, Fundamentals of Instructing, Flight/Ground Instructor FAA Knowledge Test, and FAR/AIM.
Even if you already started your flight instructor flight training, this book will SIMPLIFY and FACILITATE your flight training and preparation for the FAA practical (flight) test.