There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
X-Plane 11 Flight Simulator by Laminar Research
X-Plane 11 – Now Even More Powerful
With a brand new user interface, and a new level of quality in the included aircraft, X-Plane 11 is the upgrade you’ve been hoping for.
Aircraft models that stand up to scrutiny, from the gear trucks to the rivets.
Brand new G1000
Some general aviation planes now feature a simulated Garmin 1000.
Every aircraft in the fleet comes with a beautiful, usable 3-D cockpit.
Every 3-D cockpit is usable for instrument flight.
Brand new user interface
Easier to learn for new users. Faster for power users.
Learn the basics of flight, navigation, & more in X-Plane.
Improved 3-D cockpit interaction
Cockpit controls are easier than ever to set just right.
Pushback tugs & fuel trucks
Watch other aircraft get service, or request services for your own aircraft.
New lighting, sound, & effects engine
Bringing new tools to aircraft add-on makers.
New scenery for Europe
Roadways, buildings, & more now feature European-specific variants.
Recommended Hardware Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 ghz or faster
- Memory: 16-24 GB RAM or more
- Video Card: a DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD or Intel with at least 4 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 1070 or better or similar from AMD)
Supported Video Cards:
- NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 420 or newer (600 or newer recommended)
- AMD: AMD HD5000 or newer (HD7000 with GCN core or newer recommended)
- Intel: Intel HD 2000 or newer (HD4000 or newer recommended)
Supported Operating Systems:
- OS X: OS X 10.10 or newer (e.g. Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave)
- Windows: Windows 7, 8, or 10, 64-bit
- Linux: Varies
- While X-Plane 11 will run on Linux, we don’t provide support for specific distributions; if you want to run on Linux, you will need to try X-Plane on your distribution to see if it is compatible. With that in mind, we have developers using Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04 LTS successfully.
- For Linux, we require the proprietary driver from AMD or NVIDIA to run X-Plane. You may be able to get X-Plane to run on the Mesa/Gallium driver with an Intel GPU, but this is unsupported. We absolutely do not support the fully open source drivers for AMD and NVIDIA.
No specifications found
- Code x-plane 11
- SKU x plane 11
- Weight 500