Enhance your knowledge with this comprehensive text that exceeds FAR part 147 standards. Color illustrations, charts and diagrams, end of section quizzes and summary checklists make tough concepts easier to grasp.
This revised textbook includes end-of-section quizzes, lists of key terms, summary checklists, color graphics and images, and a full glossary.
- Rotorcraft structures
- Flight control balancing
- Expanded hydraulic and pneumatic system sections
- Landing gear safety devices and maintenance
- Nose wheel steering system
- Fire detection systems
- Electronic instruments
- Electronic systems monitoring displays
- Storm scope systems
- Installation of communication and navigation equipment