There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
- Flight Crew (453)
- Training (448)
- Pilot/AME Supplies (702)
- Models (4327)
- Flight Sim (25)
- Kids' Hangar (306)
- Gift Items (1386)
- Apparel (187)
- Books (1066)
Aviation Mechanic Handbook by ASA - Aviation Supplies & Academics
Dale Crane's handbook for mechanics has been considered "The Aviation Standard" for many years.
A core reference manual for mechanics, aircraft owners, and pilots, this book compiles specs from stacks of reference books and government publications into a handy, toolbox-size guide. Includes information critical to maintaining an aircraft. Your single source for:
- applicable mathematics, conversions, and formulas
- aircraft nomenclature, controls, and system specs
- material/tool identifications
- hardware sizes/equivalents
- metal fabrication and fabric covering techniques
- composite materials
- aircraft batteries
- inspections, corrosion detection/control
- aircraft tire and spark plug information
- the most frequently used measurements, scales, charts, diagrams... and much more.
The Seventh Edition contains information on aircraft batteries and the latest industry practices. Softcover, indexed, black and white with some color illustrations, 4-7/8" x 7-1/8", 370 pages. Stay-flat flexible spiral binding is easy on all surfaces, and allows for easy on-the-job reference.
7th edition, 2017, 370 pages, black & white illustrations, cerlox bound, 6" x 7 "
Part Number ASAMHB7
No specifications found
- Code 154130
- EAN 9781619544949
- SKU ASA-MHB-7
- Weight 480
- Size X 16
- Size Y 19
- Size Z 4